The Nef & Co online store on the website: www.nefco.es with identification number 77795031S based in C/. Mayor, 27 43491-Picamoixons, Valls (Tarragona), processes personal data provided by the User to comply with and, additionally, confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process orders and online shipments and for the necessary communication during the period of time established by law.
1. Nef & Co of personal data, in accordance with the RGPD is Pau Nef Martínez identification number 77795031S located at C/. Mayor, 27 43910-Picamoixons, Valls, (Tarragona)
2. Nef & Co's contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org tel .: 660908931;
3. Personal data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of the personal data
1. Nef & Co processes the personal data obtained with the consent of the Customer and is collected through the purchase order and the fulfillment of the order created in the online store. a file with a maximum duration of 18 months.
2. Nef & Co processes only the identification and contact data of the Customer that are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract;
3. Nef & Co processes personal data for the purposes of sending the order and accounting, and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the time stipulated by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
Nef & Co processes the Client's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website: nefco.es in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the RGPD;
2. For the fulfillment of the online order created by the Client (name, address, email, telephone number);
3. To observe the law and regulations that arise from the contractual relationship between the Client and Nef & Co.
4. Personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without personal data.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. Nef & Co stores personal data for the period necessary to comply with the rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship between the controller and the client and for the 3 years following the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. Nef & Co must delete all personal data after the expiration of the stipulated period for storing personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third parties that process the Client's personal data are subcontractors of Nef & Co.
The services of these subcontractors are essential for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the online order between Nef & Co and the Client. Nef & Co's subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (online store platform);
Google Analytics (website analysis);
In accordance with the Regulations, the Client has the right to:
1. the right of access to personal data;
2. the right to rectification of personal data;
3. the right to erase personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data in writing or by email sent to: email@example.com
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Personal data security
1. Nef & Co declares to take all the technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. Nef & Co has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where the data is stored, in particular, to ensure access to the computer with a password, the use of antivirus software and the regular maintenance of computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the www.nefco.es. website, the customer confirms that he is informed about all the personal data protection conditions and accepts them in their entirety;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the checkbox on the order purchase form;
3. Nef & Co may update these Rules at any time. The new updated version should be published on your website.
These Rules will be effective on 2021/06/01